Since 2001, Open Data has been providing strategic consulting, outsourced analytic services, and analytic staffing so that companies and organizations can analyze data and build analytic models that increase revenues, decrease costs, and improve business operations.
Our services include:
- Management consulting services. Open Data provides consulting services so that companies can identify opportunities, develop strategies, and formulate plans and programs related to analytics. In other words, we help companies and organizations develop their analytic strategy, or, if they already have an analytic strategy, we help them refine it and execute it.
- Outsourced analytic services. Open Data provides outsourced analytic services that span the entire spectrum of analytics: including, identifying the problem, developing an analytic architecture, setting up an analytic environment, preparing the data, building analytic models, deploying models in operational systems, and creating reports about the models. Open Data uses standard practices whenever possible, but also develops specialized, customized solutions when required. In general, Open Data uses its state of the art facility to host your data and supporting analytic infrastructure, but can also work on-site when required.
- Analytics staffing. Open Data can supply technical staff to supplement and work along side in-house analytic staff on a short term or long term basis.
- Technical due diligence. Open Data experts can provide independent evaluations of software and technology, strategic evaluations, evaluation of markets and competitors, technical trend analysis, and related projects.
- Expert witnesses. Open Data can supply expert witnesses in analytics, internet infrastructure, e-business, e-marketing, risk, and related areas.
- Technical training and education. Open Data can provide overviews of analytics and what is required to compete on analytics for senior managers. Open Data can also provide technical training and education in analytics and related areas.